|Job Title||Head of Supporter Acquisition & Retention|
|Salary||£46k - 53k per year|
|Job Published||12 Apr 2017|
This is a fantastic opportunity to join this well-known disability charity as the Head of Supporter Acquisition & Retention. It is an exciting time for this organisation, the direct marketing programme is already well established and have strong fundraisers managing the campaigns. The role will lead on strategy and manage an ambitious team of five.
Key duties within this position will include:
- To develop plans, budgets and strategies to optimise the Direct Marketing income of through the acquisition of supporters and development of existing supporters
- To deliver an income budget from direct marketing of £3m + within an agreed expenditure budget
- To monitor performance against plan by setting and compiling KPIs and providing quarterly reforecast projections
- To line manage all direct reports, undertaking all objective setting, appraisals and performance reviews
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Knowledge of the whole direct marketing mix including significant digital experience
- Significant experience in a direct marketing function, with an in-depth understanding of consumer insight
- A track record of successfully using a range of direct marketing techniques to recruit and retain supporters
- Ability to organise and motivate teams to deliver to high quality standards and service levels
Closing Date: 26th April
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Sense is a national charity that has been helping people who are deafblind and with sensory impairments to enjoy more independent lives for over 60 years. Founded in 1955 as a support group for parents of children with congenital rubella syndrome, today, Sense has grown into a large, successful ...
This is a great opportunity for you to join one of the UKs largest disability charities as a Senior Retention Manager you will lead and manage the retention team, being responsible for the development and delivery of all retention activities within Individual Giving. This year is an extremely im...
TPP is partnering with an international development charity to recruit a Deputy Head of Philanthropy. This is a full time and permanent position based working at their head office in central London. The Philanthropy Team is responsible for developing long-term high yield relationships with key ...
This is a fantastic opportunity to join this well-known health charity as the Head of Direct Marketing. It is an exciting time for this organisation who are looking for an experienced and innovative Direct Marketing fundraiser to lead the team to maximise income for individual giving channels. ...