|Job Title||Head of Sales - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£50k - 80k per year + Car (80,000 OTE)|
|Job Published||28 Dec 2015|
|Contact Name||Glen Manners|
Our client is a not for profit national Institute who pride themselves on building long lasting relationships with a wide range of corporate clients.
The organisation provide a suite of services to the clients/members including professional development, networking opportunities and trade-specific updates.
They are recruiting a Head of Sales to maximise strategic benefit of the corporate relationships and in turn increase corporate membership revenue.
The successful candidate will have the ability to understand the culture of a not for profit sector and adapt their sales approach client engagement skills accordingly.
It is essential the focus is around emotional engagement, backed up with genuine passion for the professional membership specifically.
Key responsibilities for the Head of Sales include:
- Set targets for team - including commission structure, KPI's and full budget management.
- Work across all teams to devise and implement Engagement sales strategy.
- Drive income growth via management of key corporate relationships.
- Manage all aspects of sales activity, including sales and product training to ensure team are effective.
- Responsible for both sales forecasting and reporting.
- Line manage team of three sales and account managers.
- Become an industry champion by ensuring knowledge and participation of industry developments.
Essential criteria for the Head of Sales includes:
Demonstrable track record of engaging with large corporate accounts (FTSE / ?100k+)
Experience of setting team sales targets, including commission structure from scratch.
Experience of leading direct sales operation.
Ability to adapt approach to fit the not for profit sector, including soft sell and emotional engagement focus.
To apply for this Head Of Sales role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 54212GM.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.