|Job Title||Head of Public Sector Partnerships - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£36000 - £38000 per annum|
|Job Published||22 Jun 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
This is a great opportunity to join one of the UK's leading youth charities as a statutory, lottery and public sector fundraiser. You will be responsible for establishing partnerships with and developing income from public sector organisations. This income will help fund several programmes that will help young people change their lives.
Key duties within this position will include:
- To research and identify potential funding sources for new / current projects and services from Lottery, Statutory and European funding bodies worth £100k+ pa
- To liaise with other fundraising teams and Operations and Service Managers to develop and submit high quality funding applications
-To ensure funders are appropriately recognised and stewarded and maintain accurate records
- Supporting Operations and Service Managers in monitoring the progress of projects and ensure the effective and timely reporting
- Line manage two direct reports
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- A proven ability to generate large (£75k+) grants from Lottery, Statutory or European funders
- Great account management skills with the ability to increase support from key relationships
- Highly motivated self-starter with experience in a relevant fundraising, charity or sales and marketing environment
- Advanced understanding of government funding priorities
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
Closing date for applications: 5th July
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.