|Job Title||Head of Philanthropy - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£36000 - £38000 per annum|
|Job Published||24 Jun 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
This well respected youth charity is looking for an experienced Major Donor Manager who will be responsible for managing a portfolio or major donors as well as line managing two staff members. This is an exciting opportunity to join an innovative team where you can help fund opportunities for young people across the UK.
Key responsibilities within this role will include:
- Manage a committed portfolio of prospects including developing solicitation and stewardship plans
- Ensure that the team develop their portfolios through prospect identification, qualification and cultivation
- Support your manager with the management of other major donor accounts as required
- Analyse and report on fundraising activities, helping prepare income forecasts, the annual fundraising and marketing plan and budgets
- Manage the team, providing support, supervision and guidance as required and conducting appraisals
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of working with major donors and dealing direct with very senior personnel making six figure asks
- Experience in stewardship and cultivation programmes
- Experience of managing staff with varying degrees of experience
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills
Closing Date: 3rd July
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 for an informal chat or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however duvolume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.