|Job Title||Head of Philanthrophy - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£45k - 50k per year|
|Job Published||10 Mar 2017|
|Contact Name||Fundraising Team|
This organisation is recruiting for a Head of Philanthropy, you will be responsible for a team of four people, ensuring they are supported and enabled to deliver fantastic results.
You will work with senior stakeholders, both internally and externally to build sustainable income from individuals, both high net worth and regular givers. You will also personally be responsible for managing a seven figure donor relationship maximising support.
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of working with major donors and dealing with very senior personnel with the propensity to give over six figure gifts
- Engaging and coaching line manager, focused on inspiring straff
- Strong internal stakeholder management
- Experience of managing staff with varying degrees of experience
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills
Closing Date: 20th March
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 for an informal chat or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.