|Job Title||Head of Partnerships - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£48209 per annum|
|Job Published||26 Jan 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
TPP is working alongside a thriving national health charity to recruit a Head of Partnerships for their fundraising team. This is a full time, twelve month maternity contract position, based at their head office in London.
The partnerships fundraising team is responsible for generating income from major donors, charitable trusts and foundations and the corporate and statutory sectors. It has seen considerable growth over the past few years, with further growth anticipated and this is therefore a key role for the charity and an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to really contribute to the organisation during this time.
The key objectives of this role include:
- To provide strategic leadership to the partnerships team
- To lead on cross organisational work streams, programmes and projects as required.
- To achieve sustained, long term growth across major donor, trusts and statutory and corporate income streams by developing, delivering, communicating and evaluating the charity's partnerships fundraising strategy to deliver income targets.
- To actively contribute to the charity's strategic and corporate objectives including proactively identifying, managing and ensuring synergies across the organisation and its partners to maximise the charity's impact.
- To provide outstanding leadership and line management to staff in the partnerships fundraising team.
- To lead on financial and budget management for the partnerships fundraising team and other designated programmes and projects as required.
- To proactively and regularly monitor, review and evaluate your own and the team's fundraising work against objectives, consistent quality standards, targets and budgets.
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Senior managerial level experience of developing, implementing, managing and evaluating partnerships fundraising strategy and delivering outcomes against agreed objectives and targets.
- Significant experience of donor relationship management and a track record of building and sustaining long term relationships with potential partners
- Excellent track record of contribution to corporate and cross organisational business strategy.
- Senior management level experience of programme and project management and also experience of financial and budget management.
- Experience of delivering exceptional leadership and management of a team, division or department including line management.
- Experience of leading complex, high profile change and transformation with demonstrable qualities as a lead change agent.
Closing date: ASAP
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Marianne on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.
TPP was voted Best Recruitment Agency 2014 at the IoF PIFAs.