|Job Title||Head of Operations - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£45,000 - 46,797 per year|
|Job Published||28 Aug 2015|
|Contact Name||Executive Team|
We are working with the Welsh branch of a well-respected national charity, and are looking for an interim Head of Operations. This is a 3-6 month role, providing cover while the post is recruited on a permanent basis.
In this senior leadership role, you will report to the Director (CEO), and manage a team of 25 (6 direct reports). You will be an active member of the management team, with the following specific responsibilities:
- Co-ordinate operational management across the region
- Co-ordinate the implementation of the national strategy and business plan in the region
- Manage the involvement of staff and managers from the national charity in the development and delivery of work across the region
- Deputise for the Director as required
- Ensure the active involvement of regional staff in the work of the National charity, ensuring close relationships between the two
- Lead on financial and budget management of regional programmes and projects
- Manage the delivery of contractual targets for Government funded contracts
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to be able to demonstrate significant senior managerial experience of planning, organising, managing, developing and directing strategic and operational activities across complex multi-disciplinary areas of work. You will have management experience of programme and project management and of managing performance. You will require a knowledge of Welsh Government policy and legislative procedures and the relationship with the UK parliamentary procedure, and have an understanding of the requirements of the Welsh Language Act. You will be an excellent communicator, possess strong interpersonal skills and be confident working autonomously and as part of a team.
This is a fast moving role, so if you are interested in applying please send through an updated CV ASAP, or contact the TPP Senior Appointments team for further information.