|Job Title||Head of Membership & Support Services - EXPIRED|
|Location||North London, London|
|Salary||£37691 - £44754 per annum|
|Job Published||09 Mar 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP - HR & Specialist Support Permanent Team|
This well established professional membership organisation are recruiting an experienced Membership Manager to head up the membership and Supporter Services teams.
Your main responsibility will be to ensure the membership scheme remains relevant to the market and both recruitment and retention figures are increased.
Other duties for the Head of Membership and Support Services include:
- Ensure membership fee structure and commensurate level of benefits offered reflects the needs of the market.
- Ensure membership scheme is efficiently run, member data is accurately maintained, renewal invitations
issued and retention work undertaken in a timely manner.
- Ensure that both financial and non-financial targets are monitored and met.
- Actively source new benefits to maximise the value of corporate support.
- Develop partnerships and collaboration with other relevant not-for-profit sector groups in order to expand the range of services provided.
- Develop and implement Membership Recruitment Strategy.
- Manage special interest group committees.
- Ensure exceptional customer service.
- Line management of staff and volunteers. Conduct appraisals, balance workloads and schedules, and support
- Monthly, quarterly and annual reporting against income and expenditure budgets highlighting variances and
proposing mitigation measures.
Essential criteria for the Head of Membership and Support Services include:
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent experience.
- Extensive experience managing membership schemes, services to charities or donor programmes
- Experience of budget setting and forecasting
- A strong track record of delivering projects on time and to budget
- Experience of managing staff/volunteers
- Exceptional relationship building skills
To apply for the Executive Assistant role, please email your CV to our Office Support team quoting the reference number 50929GM. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.