|Job Title||Head of Media and PR - EXPIRED|
|Location||City of London, London|
|Salary||£38400 - £39400 per annum|
|Job Published||06 Jan 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Marketing|
This children's charity is looking for a new Head of Media and PR to devise, develop and implement the charities media strategy. This roles would be the main media contact for enquiries, be responsible for pro-actively finding promotional opportunities and have the ability to quickly respond to crisis PR. You would be responsible for the budget, annual media activity plan and managing two officers.
Key person specifications:
- Experience in media relations and campaigns.
- Excellent writing and proof-reading skills; press releases, news articles and promotional materials.
- Experience of conducting press interviews
- Experience of social media, new and traditional media
- Experience of dealing with executive directors and senior management.
If you would like further information on this role please email your CV to email@example.com.
Deadline for this role is January 20th 2015
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.
TPP was voted Best Recruitment Agency 2014 at the IoF PIFAs.