|Job Title||Head of Major Donor Fundraising|
|Salary||£47k - 49k per year|
|Job Published||30 May 2017|
We are working with an international health NGO to help recruit for their new Head of Major Donor Fundraising. This is an exciting time to join the charity as they have just launched an ambitious fundraising and awareness campaign, hoping to raise £18m by the end of 2018. Leading their award winning and growing major donor team, you will be responsible to implement fundraising strategies to recruit and major donors to deliver significant income for the charity.
Key responsibilities include:
- Implement a major donor fundraising strategy to recruit potential new donors and retain existing donors in order to maximise income for the charity.
- Provide excellent stewardship to a portfolio of existing major donors
- Research new prospective major donors using existing both within the charity and through external sources
- Manage all major giving campaigns and events and identify new opportunities where major donors can support the charities goals.
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build long lasting relationships
- Experience in relationship management
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Strong project and event management skills
Closing Date: 7 June 2017
Interviews: 14 June 2017
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
TPP are currently working with a leading international animal rights charity to recruit for a Major Donor Manager (part time). The charity has been established for over 100 years and are widely respected as an authority on animal testing issues. The role will involve implementing a major donor ...
The TPP Fundraising and Development team are working with an established national charity based in East London, who are looking for a Head of Income Generation. Reporting to the Deputy CEO, this role will manage a team of 10, and hold responsibility for: the strategy and further direction of inc...
This innovative and dynamic health charity based in central London is currently recruiting for a Community Fundraising Manager. The postholder will be responsible for growing income from the development and expansion of community fundraising products and developing a robust supporter journey. Y...
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a forward thinking and dynamic environmental charity as there Major Partnerships Manager. Supported by a new senior leadership team you will lead a team of major donor fundraisers, trusts experts and corporate fundraisers, all of whom are buzzing with i...