|Job Title||Head of Integrated Urgent Care Services - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£50k - 65k per year + £5K car allowance|
|Job Published||22 Feb 2016|
|Contact Name||Rob Muddiman|
Our client is a well respected provider of the 111 service and GP Out of Hours Service in Norfolk and they are seeking a new addition to their senior management team, to take over all responsibility of the day to day delivery and integration of these essential and valuable services.
Key duties of this role include:
- To be an outstanding leader, including a track record of managing and implementing change.
- To motivate and inspire staff so they promote the organisations values and aspire to make a difference to the care provided.
- To explore and promote ways of integrating 111 and Out of Hours
- Overseeing of clinical governance, including complaint handling
- Significant budgetary responsibility
- New business development
- Stakeholder engagement, building and maintaining strong relationships which include local trusts, A&E departments and Ambulance Service
- Management and successful delivery of KPIs
Direct management responsibility of:
- Locality Management and Admin teams
- Care Co-ordination Centre Staff
- Duty Doctors
- Overall responsibility of all Operational Staff
To apply it is essential that you have previously worked in a healthcare setting and have an understanding of national and local NHS issues.
For a confidential chat please call Rob on 0207 198 6080 or email email@example.com