|Job Title||Head of Individual Giving - EXPIRED|
|Salary||Paying up to £48,000|
|Job Published||26 Aug 2015|
|Contact Name||Daisy Cooney|
TPP is working alongside a leading children’s charity in the UK who support children with life changing disabilities and their families, to recruit a Head of Individual Giving. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who has extensive direct marketing management experience to manage the growth of unrestricted funds for the organisation, through the development of their direct marketing campaigns.
The key responsibilities within this role include:
- Direct line management of four people and overall responsibility of a team of eight
- Responsibility of an income budget of £2 million and a large expenditure budget, which includes investment into new campaigns
- Responsible for the organisations individual giving strategy, including setting budgets for direct marketing and lottery programmes
- Management of the organisations warm donor programme, ensuring the development and implementation of a strategy to increase frequency and value of gifts with existing supporters
- Management of the organisations acquisition programme, focussing on rolling out cost effective donor acquisition appeals
- Development of a lottery programme with a view to increasing renewals and value of players
- Oversee the management of the organisation’s database and donor care to ensure it is used effectively and appropriately
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven extensive experience of direct marketing at a management level within the not for profit sector
- Strong experience of managing a team to deliver successfully
- Experience of managing external agencies and successfully negotiating
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to present data and report on income and expenditure
Closing Date: Thursday 10th September 2015
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Recruitment to hear about future posts, please call Alice or Daisy on 020 7198 6040, or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher
TPP Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.