|Job Title||Head of Individual Giving - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£37000 per annum|
|Job Published||11 Jun 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
TPP is working alongside a successful and inspiring children's charity to recruit a Head of Individual Giving for a 1 year maternity contract to lead their Individual Giving fundraising team. This is a full time, contract position, working at their head office in Surrey, reporting to the Director of Fundraising.
The successful applicant will undertake the following duties:
- Manage and develop individual giving and trust programmes and activities
- Significantly increase income from cash appeals, general donations, online donations, payroll giving, regular giving, merchandise, major gifts, in memoriam and tribute giving and legacies.
- Achieve the annual targets agreed for individual giving and trusts each year.
- Prepare and manage detailed income and expenditure and reports for each area of activity, and to interpret campaign data, so as to measure effectiveness and return on investment
- Have management responsibility for the Donor Care, Thanking and Trust & Major Gifts Fundraising section, including direct line management of the Fundraising Database and Admin Officer and Major Gifts Fundraiser
The successful applicant will have the following:
- Solid experience of individual giving, ideally across a number of disciplines - regular gifts, payroll giving, cash appeals, In Memoriam and Tribute funding, legacies and major gifts
- Demonstrable experience of developing and delivering successful new programmes and initiatives to grow individual giving, ideally in a number of different areas
- Ability to understand and interpret campaign results data
- Experience of preparing and managing detailed budgets
- Wide knowledge and experience of different techniques to develop individual giving, including direct marketing, telephone and digital methods
Closing date: Tuesday 23rd June 2015
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Marianne on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.