|Job Title||Head of Governance - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£50k - 55k per year|
|Job Published||28 Dec 2015|
|Contact Name||Chloe Keyte|
This prestigious international charity are run by an effective global network of volunteers and members.
They are recruiting a new Head of Governance to drive and support high standards of charity governance across their 8 main global entities within the group.
The successful candidate will have previous experience leading on Governance at an executive level within either the Public, Charity or Health sectors to ensure ethical decision making.
Main duties for the Head of Governance include:
- Support the effective governance of Member Organisations to provide specialist advice, set standards, and act as the ultimate arbiter on compliance.
- Develop and maintain constructive relationships with Chief Commissioners and members of the World Board, its committees and working groups
- Provide sound and timely professional advice to the World Board, Committees, Working Groups, Member Organisations.
- Provide full constitutional and organisational governance.
- Oversee the planning, implementation of various global conferences and a suite of international committee/board meetings.
- Line management of Governance administrator,
Essential criteria for the Head of Governance role:
- Extensive previous experience as Governance-lead within either Health, Charity or Public Sectors.
- Ability to hit ground running with minimum hand-holding.
- Strong leadership skills - assertive with ability to make independent decisions.
- Ability to engage effectively with a wide variety of audiences across multiple countries.
- Willingness to work in always busy and sometimes political environment.
If you are interested in the Head of Governance role please email your CV to our Office and Specialist Support Team quoting reference number - 54271CK.