|Job Title||Head of Fundraising - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£40,000 to £45,000|
|Job Published||11 May 2016|
|Contact Name||Fundraising Team|
This award-winning mental health charity with a hugely dedicated supporter base, a very strong brand, and a rapidly growing profile is recruiting for a Head of Fundraising.
A key role within the organisation you will harness existing support for fundraising from the community and lead on growing income over the next two years. This is a role with huge potential –the organisation raised £700,000 new income last year towards a total of £1.5million. With the campaign gaining momentum, and a very exciting year of launches and increased press coverage ahead this is a role where you’ll see some big results.
Key duties within this role will include:
- Develop and refine message to supporters and fundraisers – this will include regular donors, the bereaved, challenge event participants and corporate supporters
- Build strong, lasting relationships in order to maximise income potential and spot opportunities for growth
- Be creative and innovative in generating funds across all income streams
- Take the lead in planning, developing and implementing the organisations fundraising strategy including increasing income from individuals, corporate partners, grant funders and mass participation events
- Develop and deliver annual fundraising plans
- Build a prospect pipeline of corporate targets, as well as presenting and pitching new proposals; and identifying new opportunities of bid support
- Develop the annual programme of fundraising events
- Manage and develop relationships with existing funders in order to maximise the value of partnerships
- Work as part of a small team and take on elements such as championing the charity’s new database and act as a guardian of this, develop the donor management system, and maintain records of payments
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Track record of achieving fundraising success – ideally in excess of £500,000 annually
- Proven ability to increase income from either corporate partnerships, events, or individuals
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to deliver effective presentations, as well as the ability to negotiate with partners, and work in collaboration with individuals
- Strong commercial awareness as well as high levels of self-motivation, and professionalism
- Ability to engage and inspire a range of audiences
- Excellent relationship management skills and the ability to build strong working relationships
- Ability to lead a team and inspire people to achieve great results
We’re keen to hear from anyone who would like to discuss this opportunity further so please contact Alice at TPP on 020 7198 6040 for an initial chat about the role.
Alternatively feel free to email your CV to email@example.com in the first instance. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.