|Job Title||Head of Fundraising - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£40k - 45k per year|
|Job Published||10 Feb 2016|
|Contact Name||Fundraising Team|
TPP is working exclusively with an estabilshed youth charity to recruit a Head of Fundraising for a 5-6 month contract. This is a full time position based working at the head office in London.
This role is responsible for generating income via multiple income streams, but with the main focus being on Major Donor/HNWIs and partnerships. The successful candidate will oversee implementation of the fundraising strategy, having lead responsibility for fundraising so as to ensure that charity has the financial resources necessary to support delivery of the agreed KPIs as set out in the business plan for the next 5 to 6 months.
The successful applicant will have the following:
• A sound understanding of the key principles of:
- working with major donors & trusts
- corporate fundraising/partnerships
- grant-making trusts and foundations
- institutional donors, including central and local government
- individual giving
• Significant fundraising success, meeting or exceeding income targets across multiple income streams in the charity sector
• Managing/supporting senior volunteers and fundraising committees.
• Fundraising at national and regional levels
Closing date: ASAP
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Marianne on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.