|Job Title||Head of Finance - South West London|
|Salary||£55000.00 per annum|
|Job Published||29 Sep 2017|
One of the largest women's organisation in the UK are looking for their next Head of Finance / Company Secretary.
You will be part of the Senior Management Team and will be managing a team of five in finance. This is a permanent full time role based close to Fulham offering a salary of £55,000 per annum.
Some of you main duties and responsibilities are:
- Responsible for all aspects of the finance function
- Responsible for both statutory accounts and management accounts
- Contribute to the strategic direction and corporate management of the organisation
- Undertake the Company Secretary duties
- Managing the Finance team both in London and Oxford
Key skills required for this role are:
- Qualified Head of Finance (Recognised CCAB qualifications)
- Experience in charity or not-for-profit sector
- Experience of financial planning, budgeting, forecasting and implementing strategic and operational plans
- Experience of payroll
- Very strong leadership skills
- Experience of presenting financial reports to board level
Candidates shortlisted for this role will be required to write a supporting statement. The closing date for this role is 17th October, 2017 and the first stage interviews will be held in November 2017.
For further details or for a confidential discussion, please feel free to contact Angela Chellappah at TPP Finance and Accountancy on 020 7198 6050 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is an immediate start interim role working for a social welfare charity based in Central London. Situated near Tube and over ground stations the location offers easy access and the successful candidate will report to the Director of finance. You'll be responsible for financial management...
A medium-large international development charity at the forefront of sustainable development is seeking a Head of Finance & Operations for a critical permanent hire. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in international grants finance and will be a qualified accountant. It ...
A highly regarded and well respected Youth Charity based in Central London is seeking a Director of Finance and Business to play a lead role in the financial leadership of the organisation. The successful candidate will be responsible for financial planning, strategy and controls for this charit...
A high-calibre, innovative and growing health clinic based in London is seeking a versatile and talented all-round Finance Manager for a new role. The clinic focuses on dermatology and cosmetic treatments. This role will initially involve significant home and remote working, but will ultimat...