|Job Title||Head of Finance - One year contract - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£65k per year|
|Job Published||05 May 2017|
|Contact Name||Finance Team|
We are looking for Head of Finance with international charity experience.
This is a £30million turn over charity which is going through an exciting time and alot of changes. The salary being offered is £65,000 per annum.
You will be managing the London team and overlooking the finance function in all their field offices based overseas.
You must have experience having dealt with very complex finance and dealing with International Finance offices.
Some of your key duties are:
- Take responsibility for the implementation of the financial strategy
- Develop, improve and continually review the policies and procedures
- Develop a global financial management strategy with the COO
- Ensure effective asset management and transparent financial accountability with the organisation
- Support the Senior Leadership Team to achieve the strategic goals
- Managing a team of 3 in the London Office and overseeing the international offices
Key skills required for this role are:
- Experience of having successfully delivering a financial strategy
- Experience working for an International NGO
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Qualified Accountant
For further details or for a confidential discussion, please feel free to contact Angela Chellappah at TPP Finance and Accountancy on 020 7198 6050 or email her on email@example.com.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.