|Job Title||Head of Finance & Internal Reporting - Health Charity - £70,000|
|Salary||£70k per year|
|Job Published||21 Dec 2016|
A leading medium sized UK health charity is seeking an experienced Head of Finance & Internal Reporting for a new role in their central London office.
The role will involve:
- Lead on monthly financial and performance reporting
- Lead on annual budget setting and plan production processes
- Lead on risk management reporting
- Ensure the provision of a proactive finance business partnering function
- Oversee preparation of annual report and accounts
-Strategic development of finance and other performance reporting systems and processes
- Support long term financial planning and strategy development
- Lead on treasury activities and the execution of long term investment decisions
- Manage and develop staff / deputising for Director of Finance, IT & Performance
- Fully qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA)
- Understanding of practical application of charity guidelines (SORP 2015), the financial standard FRS 102 and relevant Companies Act reporting requirements
- Understanding of VAT and corporation tax issues within a charity
- Experience Leading on the cross organisational production and delivery of the consolidated annual report and accounts for a not-for-profit organisation - within audit and statutory deadlines
- Significant experience in the production and communication of high quality monthly reporting to director/board level within deadlines
- Significant experience of acting as business partner to all levels of seniority
- Leading on the annual budget preparation process for a multi budget organisation
- Significant experience of the successful leadership, motivation and development of a medium sized team, including proactive management of staff performance and staff recruitment
- Using technology to deliver systems and process improvements
- Managing day-to-day contact with external auditors
Please send your CV for further consideration.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
A historic faith-based organisation based in the heart of Mayfair, central London are seeking an Assistant Accountant to support the Finance Director and Senior Accountant in the day-to-day running of the finance department. There will also be some existing work around in-sourcing other areas of...
A brand new opportunity has come up to work for a medium sized charity based in Clapham as a General Finance Manager. Nightingale Hammerson is a vibrant care home group which has been serving the community for over 170 years, offering a range of high quality services tailored to...
Are you a looking for your next move in the charity sector? If so an amazing opportunity has come up to work for a leading charity based in West End. One of the leading charities based in West London are looking for a Finance Processing Manager to join their team. This is permanent r...
A small, professional membership body based in prestigious offices in central London are seeking a talented Accountant / Finance Business Partner with strong experience in the implementation, development and integration of accounting and CRM systems. The role will initially be offered on a 1 yea...