|Job Title||Head of Finance and Administration - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£50k - 52k per year|
|Job Published||06 Oct 2015|
|Contact Name||Executive Team|
TPP are working with an international charity, headquartered in London, and are looking for Head of Finance and Administration to join an established team. In this hands on senior management role, you will manage a small finance team with responsibility for the systems and processes that allow the charity to manage it's complex finances. Specifically, you will:
- Manage the contractual requirements of institutional donors through stringent financial reporting
- Ensure consistent and appropriate financial reporting procedures are in place and adhered to across the organisation
- Maximise the value of funds, handling international currency conversions effectively
- Identify financial issues and work with the SMT to take pre-emptive action
- Lead on the annual audit
- Have overall responsibility for the charity's organisational administration, including IT and governance
In order to be considered for this role, you will be financially qualified (or equivalent), comfortable in a hands-on finance role and confident working in partnership with budget holders with varying degrees of financial literacy. You will be organised, ideally have prior experience working in an international development NGO (although this is not essential), and be good at working under pressure and to tight deadlines. It is important that you are resourceful and able to deliver with limited resources.
If you are interested in this exciting role, please send through an updated CV to the TPP Senior Appointments team.