|Job Title||Head of Finance - EXPIRED|
|Location||City of London, London|
|Salary||£52020 per annum|
|Job Published||30 Mar 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Executive|
This is an exciting time to join the charity as you will be joining following a period of change. Reporting to the CEO, you will lead on all elements of financial planning, provide leadership on financial strategy, as well as managing all aspects of IT.
Specifically you will:
- Manage a small team
- Lead on financial planning and development, providing a detailed assessment of opportunities and risks, as well as financial modelling for a variety of scenarios
- Review and develop financial strategy, including ongoing analysis of operating model and capacities/capabilities
- Lead on annual budgeting processes
- Oversee financial reporting, including monthly management accounts
- Lead on statutory reporting and the annual audit, including responsibility for liaising with auditors and other external stakeholders
- Risk management
- Provide strategic leadership on IT, ensuring that systems and IT strategy meet the needs of the organisation
In order to be considered for this post, you will be CCAB Qualified (or equivalent) and ideally available to start in post before the end of April 2015. You will have experience in reviewing and setting up financial systems and procedures, and of reporting at SMT and/or Board level. You will also have prior experience of delivering and maintaining project budgeting and of leading on the preparation of statutory accounts for audit. Experience of work within the charity sector and/or working within an INGO is highly desirable.
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity, please contact TPP's Senior Appointments team for further information, or reply with an updated CV ASAP.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.