|Job Title||Head of Events|
|Salary||£36500 - £48850 per annum|
|Job Published||06 Oct 2017|
This is a great opportunity to join one of the UKs most respected charities to manage an exciting portfolio of ambitious and innovative events as the Head of Events. You will be responsible for managing two to three people, overseeing their events and maximising income for the charity and raising the profile of the team within the organisation. This is a 12 month contract role.
The successful applicant will undertake the following duties:
- Contribute to and implement the strategy for growing events and developing new opportunities
- Inspiring your reports to deliver excellent events and being responsible for managing key events
- To ensure that detailed and accurate budgets are prepared and that project plans are in place
- To work with other teams across the organisation to support relationships with partners and supporters
The successful applicant will have the following:
- Demonstrable experience of leading the delivery of a wide range of mass participation events or if you have strong experience of special events
- Strong communicator, able to build rapport with contacts in multiple sectors at all levels
- Previous experience of implementing marketing strategies for a variety of events
- Experience of managing complex income and expenditure budget
Closing date: 19th October
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Are you passionate about music and have always wanted to work for a leading arts organisation? We are working with this amazing organisation to recruit for a Head of Development, this is a small development office and you will be responsible for driving income across major donors, corporates and...
This leading youth charity are recruiting for a Head of New Business to join their dynamic team. You will line manage two direct reports supporting their development and encouraging them to deliver their own significant partnerships. This will be a 12 month contract. The role will include: ...
TPP are working with an excellent small health charity based in west London who are looking for their next challenge events fundraiser. In this role, you will be responsible for events inside the UK and international events including Nepal, Cuba and Madagascar to name a few. Key responsibili...
An international charity which cares for sea professionals is seeking an events fundraiser. People who work at sea face many issues such as Piracy, shipwreck, abandonment and separation from loved ones. The aim of the charity is to provide and help and support to the 1.5 million men and women wh...