|Job Title||Head of Events - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
|Job Published||24 Jun 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
TPP is pleased to be working alongside a growing not-for-profit trade body to recruit a Head of Events to join their fundraising team. This is a full time, permanent position based at their head office in London and reporting to the Director of Strategic Partnerships & Operations.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced senior events fundraiser to be really creative and develop their own programme of events in partnership with high profile organisations and corporations.
The main focus of the role is to lead in the review, planning, development and delivery of a portfolio of new and existing events according to organisational strategy
The key responsibilities and duties include:
- Maximise income and engagement from all new and existing events.
- Lead and develop a range of longstanding sporting and socialising events.
- Support the Director of strategic partnerships and operations to deliver against agreed objectives.
- Evaluate existing events against agreed criteria to ensure the organisation continues to provide a range of highly professional, desirable and profitable events.
- Manage and steer senior event committees for maximum benefit.
- Manage and provide strategic direction to the Events & Communications executive.
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Event management/ sales experience.
- Strong leadership, event planning and fundraising skills.
- Highly organised and calm under pressure.
- Experience of managing event/activity budgets
Closing date: Monday 6th July 2015
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Marianne on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.