|Job Title||Head of Direct Marketing - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£45000 per annum|
|Job Published||02 Feb 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
This is a fantastic opportunity to join this well-known health charity as the Head of Direct Marketing. It is an exciting time for this organisation who are looking for an experienced and innovative Direct Marketing fundraiser to lead the team to maximise income for individual giving channels.
Key duties within this position will include:
- To develop plans, budgets and strategies to optimise the Direct Marketing income of through the acquisition of supporters and development of existing supporters
- To deliver an income budget from direct marketing of £3m + within an agreed expenditure budget
- To monitor performance against plan by setting and compiling KPIs and providing quarterly reforecast projections
- To maximise new opportunities in digital fundraising
- To deliver an offline and online acquisition strategy, recruiting new supporters across a range of channels and products
- To line manage all direct reports, undertaking all objective setting, appraisals and performance reviews
- To develop a Legacy strategy as part of the Supporter Journey
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Knowledge of the whole direct marketing mix including significant digital experience
- Significant experience in a direct marketing function, with an in-depth understanding of consumer insight
- A track record of successfully using a range of direct marketing techniques to recruit and retain supporters
- Ability to interpret data to inform actions and decisions, good analytical skills
- Ability to organise and motivate teams to deliver to high quality standards and service levels
- Ability to write powerful and emotive copy and encourage this in others
Closing Date: 13th February
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Alice or Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.
TPP was voted Best Recruitment Agency 2014 at the IoF PIFAs.