|Job Title||Head of Development - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£40k - 50k per year|
|Job Published||16 Sep 2015|
|Contact Name||Daisy Cooney|
TPP is working with a world renowned orchestra to recruit for the organisation's new Head of Development. The successful applicant will be joining the orchestra at an incredibly exciting time in its history and will focus on the development and implementation of a long term fundraising strategy for the organisation, which will achieve financial targets.
This position is a great opportunity for an individual with significant fundraising experience to take on a varied role with responsibility for leading on, and shaping, the organisation's fundraising programme with a particular emphasis on high value relationships with corporate partners and individuals.
The key responsibilities for this role include:
- Development and implementation of new individual giving programmes, with the view to significantly growing the organisation's core donor base
- Work closely with the Board of Trustees to research and identify individuals involved with cultural philanthropy to develop an up to date prospect list of high value donors
- Provide support for, and lead on, approaches to new donors, including high net worth individuals where appropriate
- Deliver first rate stewardship to donors and contribute to developing new ways to effectively engage donors over a long period of time
- Lead on the implementation of core fundraising events for the organisation
- Identify key prospect companies that are active in the field of cultural sponsorship and develop approaches to decision makers
- Deliver compelling and relevant pitches to potential corporate partnerships
- Oversee the work of the trusts and foundations fundraiser by overseeing application submission
- Produce written copy for use in materials aimed at recruiting and uplifting donors
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Significant experience of fundraising, ideally in the arts sector
- A proven track record of securing funding from a wide range of sources
- Track record of securing gifts upwards of five figures from high net worth individuals, as well as corporate sponsors or partners
- The ability to create strategic, target led fundraising plans
- Ability to project manage, and top level project management skills
- An interest in, and knowledge of, the arts including a level of knowledge and an active interest in classical music
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain and develop relationships with key stakeholders and donors
Closing Date: 22nd September 2015
If you would like to have an informal initial chat about this role please call Alice on 020 7198 6040, or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recrtuiment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher
TPP Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.