|Job Title||Head of Development - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£45k per year + benefits|
|Job Published||27 Jul 2015|
|Contact Name||Fundraising Team|
TPP is working in partnerships with an leading, national Regulatory Body to recruit a Head of Development to join their fundraising team. This is a full time, permanent position, working at their head office in London.
The Head of Development will play a crucial role in delivering overall strategy through working with the internal team and external partners to ensure the Institute continues to innovate and grow.
Working with the Director of Partnerships, the Head of Development will lead the organisation’s approach to new programme and product development, supporting the organisation’s charitable and business objectives, as well as lead on the development of strategic partnerships with that will help grow legacy giving.
Skills and Experience required:
- Experience in fundraising and programme delivery
- Track record of taking ideas from inception to delivery in the public, private of voluntary sector
- Experience of leading internal and external project teams to develop and deliver change
- Proven experience in market and data analysis and insight to underpin innovation and development
- Experience in building mutually beneficial relationships with external partners
Closing date: Sunday 9th July 2015
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Marianne on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.