|Job Title||Head of Database - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£35k per year + excellent annual days leave benefits|
|Job Published||01 Dec 2016|
|Contact Name||OS Perm Team|
Tired of the southern commute into London? Want to work closer to home?
A vital opportunity has presented itself at a successful and well established Animal Welfare Charity based in Surrey, as a Head of Database. You will have the opportunity to bring your expertise to a role that values your input and direction with regards to how it effects the whole organisation.
Main duties for the Data Manager:
- Overall influence and management of CRM database - design, configuration and maintenance.
- Presenting and providing regular reports for fundraising purposes.
- Ensure all CRM users are trained and fully supported.
- Work on compliance with regards to applicable data laws, regulations and best practice.
- Line management of your team.
Essential criteria for the Data Manager:
- Extensive demonstrable experience with CRM (Raiser's Edge and Blackbaud highly desirable).
- Working understanding of legislation and data protection.
- Excellent communication and organisational ability.
- Some line management experience.
- Proven ability of implementing efficient and effective processes.
To apply for this Head of Database vacancy, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 57916DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.