|Job Title||Head of Database|
|Salary||£35k per year + excellent annual days leave benefits|
|Job Published||01 Dec 2016|
|Contact||OS Perm Team|
Tired of the southern commute into London? Want to work closer to home?
A vital opportunity has presented itself at a successful and well established Animal Welfare Charity based in Surrey, as a Head of Database. You will have the opportunity to bring your expertise to a role that values your input and direction with regards to how it effects the whole organisation.
Main duties for the Data Manager:
- Overall influence and management of CRM database - design, configuration and maintenance.
- Presenting and providing regular reports for fundraising purposes.
- Ensure all CRM users are trained and fully supported.
- Work on compliance with regards to applicable data laws, regulations and best practice.
- Line management of your team.
Essential criteria for the Data Manager:
- Extensive demonstrable experience with CRM (Raiser's Edge and Blackbaud highly desirable).
- Working understanding of legislation and data protection.
- Excellent communication and organisational ability.
- Some line management experience.
- Proven ability of implementing efficient and effective processes.
To apply for this Head of Database vacancy, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 57916DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
We are working with an established armed forces charity who are looking for an experienced database officer to play a vital role within the fundraising department and working closely with the Database Manager for a 2 year FTC. The primary roles of the Fundraising Database Officer are to provide...
An International Development charity in South West London is currently seeking a Fundraising and Office Assistant. This is a permanent role which will be responsible for providing Fundraising and Office support to a growing organisation. Main responsibilities of the Fundraising and Office Ass...
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Business/Data Analyst to join a leading housing/homeless charity based in Croydon. This is a standalone role reporting into the Quality Manager and working with teams across the whole organisation. The Business Analyst will be expected to manage ...
An established health charity is seeking an experienced Data Analyst to join their established team. The successful candidate will have experience of using analytical software such as Faststats and be familiar with CRM databases such as Raisers Edge. Main duties for the Data Analyst: Manage ...