|Job Title||Head of Corporate Fundraising - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£40000 per annum|
|Job Published||15 Jan 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
This successful children's charity is recruiting for a Head of Corporate Fundraising to join its fundraising team. This is a full time permanent position, working for an established charity at their head office in London.
The key objectives of this role include:
- Planning, developing and implementing the charity's corporate partnerships strategy, securing sustainable partnerships with businesses.
- Achieving/exceeding corporate fundraising income targets, growing the charity income from the corporate sector.
- Devising and implementing creative and profitable fundraising campaigns with businesses, monitoring progress and evaluating benefit.
- Overseeing and ensuring the successful stewardship of partnerships and the development of annual plans in order to retain their ongoing support.
- Maximising all income opportunities by working in collaboration with the Fundraising team, the Leadership team, Directors and Trustees.
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Corporate fundraising experience in a senior management role.
- Experience of managing and leading a high performing fundraising team to achieve targets.
- Successful track record of attaining new strategic corporate partnerships.
- Experience of managing and developing high-value relationships.
- Presenting of fundraising/business case to senior decision makers.
- Devising, implementing and monitoring strategies and plans.
- Experience in setting and managing income and expenditure budgets.
- Application of commercial and financial principles to improve performance.
- Ability to focus on the achievement of financial targets.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Understanding of how to apply commercial and financial principles to improve performance.
- Ability to motivate staff and internal and external stakeholders.
Closing date: ASAP
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Marianne on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.
TPP was voted Best Recruitment Agency 2014 at the IoF PIFAs.