|Job Title||Head of Corporate - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£42000 per annum|
|Job Published||08 Apr 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
TPP is working alongside a successful and inspiring children's charity to recruit a Head of Corporate to lead their corporate fundraising team. This is a full time permanent position, working at their head office in Surrey, reporting to the Director of Fundraising.
The successful applicant will undertake the following duties:
- Write and implement the charity's Corporate Fundraising strategy
- Research, identify and secure new long term strategic partners
- Attend meetings and presentations to prospective charity partners
- Maximise existing relationship opportunities through exceptional account management
- Oversee major corporate partnerships leading on strategy, key meetings and decision making
- Provide strategic direction and leadership to the Corporate team
- To work with other members of the fundraising department to ensure that corporate fundraising integrated with other fundraising programmes.
The successful applicant will have the following:
- Extensive corporate fundraising experience
- Proven experience of achieving six figure targets
- Excellent understanding of the corporate sector
- Demonstrable experience of managing high value partnerships
- Experience of writing and delivering strategy
- Experience of managing and developing a team
Closing date: Wednesday 15th April
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Marianne on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.