|Job Title||Head of Challenge Events - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£38000 - £40000 per annum|
|Job Published||10 Jul 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
This is a great opportunity to join one of the UKs most respected charities to lead the ambitious and innovative events team as the Head of Challenge Events. You will be responsible for managing and developing the team to deliver some fantastic events maximising income for the charity and raising the profile of the team within the organisation.
The successful applicant will undertake the following duties:
- Contribute to and implement the forward strategy for growing active events and income generation from existing active events, whilst playing a key role in the development of the events fundraising strategy
- Lead the Events team to deliver its annual income (£1 million) and expenditure budget, ensuring staff are supported to continually improve and understand their key development areas
- To ensure comprehensive post event evaluation to deliver the best ROI
- Work with Corporate Partnerships to develop our network of senior-level business leaders acting as volunteer supporters in recruiting event participants
The successful applicant will have the following:
- Experience of line management
- Strong communicator, able to build rapport with contacts in multiple sectors at all levels
- Experience of Project Managing mass participation events
- Previous experience of implementing marketing strategies for a variety of events
- Experience of managing complex income and expenditure budget
Closing date: 28th July
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.