|Job Title||Head of Business Development|
|Salary||£38000.00 - £43000.00 per annum|
|Job Published||06 Oct 2017|
This leading youth charity are recruiting for a Head of New Business to join their dynamic team. You will line manage two direct reports supporting their development and encouraging them to deliver their own significant partnerships. This will be a 12 month contract.
The role will include:
- To lead on securing income from a range of high-value corporate partnerships across various fundraising mechanism including donations, sponsorship, gift in kind, employee fundraising, commercial activities, customer engagement and Charity of the Year.
- To develop strategic, social change partnerships within various sectors
- Manager relationships with senior stakeholders both internally and externally
- To line manage 1-2 direct reports and to act as an effective, motivating leader and line manager
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven and demonstrable experience of soliciting partnerships at six and seven figure level or other transferable experience of securing new business in commercial environment
- Performance and target driven, committed to achieving and exceeding targets
- Proven experience of building long term relationships with high level individual stakeholders
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Are you passionate about music and have always wanted to work for a leading arts organisation? We are working with this amazing organisation to recruit for a Head of Development, this is a small development office and you will be responsible for driving income across major donors, corporates and...
This is a great opportunity to join one of the UKs most respected charities to manage an exciting portfolio of ambitious and innovative events as the Head of Events. You will be responsible for managing two to three people, overseeing their events and maximising income for the charity and raisin...
TPP are working with a brilliant disability charity who are looking for two new business managers. In this role, you will be responsible for generating new strategic partnerships from businesses that the charity has not worked with before. There is no line management in this role. One new ma...
I am working with this international animal charity to recruit for a Corporate Partnerships Manager who will be responsible for maximising support from new and current corporate partners. This role will suit an ambitious and creative fundraiser, you will enjoy establishing new relationships, des...