|Job Title||Head of Business Development - EXPIRED|
|Location||East London, London|
|Salary||£48000 - £61000 per annum|
|Job Published||13 Mar 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP - HR & Specialist Support Permanent Team|
Our client is a well established national Youth charity and they are recruiting an experienced Head of Business Development.
You will manage the Business Development function across the UK, providing support to the Regions, Nations and Business Lines in meeting growth targets.
Also contribute directly to the growth of Services through market specialism in the organisations priority growth areas.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Focal point for engagement and interaction between BD team and support services at senior level, ensuring joined up work programmes between commercial and operational parts of the business.
- Motivates, leads and stretches the Senior Business Development team, recruiting new staff where necessary.
- Providing management support and quality assure high value/high risk and strategic proposals.
- Provide Market intelligence and insight, developing strategy to achieve key business growth, leading on Business Development and Business Planning.
Essential criteria includes:
- Extensive experience in Business Development.
Preferably within Children's Services, Adult Social Services, Health or Public Sector Contracting.
- Strong, proven, successful track record of writing for tenders and winning new business.
- Experience of delivering growth strategies.
- Leading new business presentations to internal/external audiences
- Working in children's services/social care market, demonstrates experience/knowledge in at least one service/product areas
- Influencing at a senior level
- Line management, including professional development of line reports
To apply for the Head of Business Development role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 51007GM.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.