|Job Title||Group Financial Accountant - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£36k - 38k per year|
|Job Published||05 Aug 2015|
|Contact Name||Finance Team|
Group Financial Accountant - Youth Charity
A leading charity based in North West London are looking for a Group Financial Accountant to join on their team.
Salary will be £36,000 - £38,000 per annum based on experience.
Candidate applying for this role should be able to start early next week if successful.
Some of your key duties and responsibilities are:
• Experience in managing all transactional, accounting and reconciliation processes
• Experience in managing reporting of income, expenditure, assets and other transactions
• Experience in closure of the accounts for month-end, quarter-end and year-end
• Experience in providing leadership and direction to the broader financial accounting team
• Experience in preparing group statutory accounts
• Experience on collecting and reporting on UK VAT
Key skills required for this role are:
• Part Qualified Accountant - CIMA / ACCA / ACA
• One to Two years’ experience at a senior level within a Finance Department
• Experience of line management
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Knowledge and experience of Sage would be an added advantage
Please send in your CV for immediate consideration.