|Job Title||Grants and Trusts Fundraising Officer - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£27000 - £29000 per annum|
|Job Published||27 Jun 2017|
|Contact Name||Ashby Jenkins|
This mental health charity are recruiting for a Trust Fundraiser to join their small and friendly team, you will be securing funding from trusts and foundations and support on statutory applications.
This role is a three day per week position.
Key duties within this role will include:
- Identify, research, apply for and secure funding opportunities from trusts and foundations capable of giving up to £80,000
- Manage relationships with a portfolio of Trusts and Foundations
- Thank donors promptly and appropriately in line with an agreed cultivation strategy
- To develop relationships with internal stakeholders ensuring timely reporting
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in securing income from trusts and foundations
- Excellent communication skills: written, face-to-face and on the phone
- Experience of researching trusts and grant-making organisations
Closing Date: 10th July
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV . We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
How does your salary survey compare with other fundraising professionals? Take our fundraising salary survey to find out now!