|Job Title||Grants Administrator - EXPIRED|
|Location||City of London|
|Salary||£20,670 per year|
|Job Published||29 Jul 2015|
|Contact Name||OS Perm Team|
A well-established grant giving charitable foundation is seeking a conscientious and reliable administrator to join their focussed and driven team.
The role is based in the City and is a fixed term contract for a 12 month period.
Main duties for the Grant Administrator:
• Day to day administration around grants and other funding processes
• Liaise with a variety of stakeholders including grant applicants
• Maintenance of the database and associated administration
• Review grant and special fund invoices and claims; forwarding to Finance as appropriate
• Support team members with report writing, and other general administration as required
Essential criteria for the Grant Administrator:
• Relevant administrative experience within a not for profit organisation
• Experience of financial processing (including handling invoices) and data administration
• Demonstrable customer service experience
• Ability to use initiative, and work under pressure
• Organised, reliable and team orientated
To apply for this Grant Administrator role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 52521SBR. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.