|Job Title||Governance Officer - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£30k per year|
|Job Published||30 Jul 2015|
|Contact Name||OS Perm Team|
Our client is a West End based charitable foundation, who are recruiting an experienced Governance Officer to assist the Head of the CEO’s Office with both committee and governance support.
The successful candidate will help provide governance and full committee secretariat services to both the Foundation’s Owners, Board, Committees, and Expert Panels.
In addition you will provide administrative support to the Head of the CEO’s Office, including support for SMT meetings and the Chair of the Board.
Essential criteria for the Governance Officer includes:
- Substantial experience in the delivery of governance and/or committee support work.
- Educated to degree level/equivalent or above.
- Excellent organisational and coordination skills.
- Ability to attend meetings/travel occasionally, outside of normal working hours.
- Excellent inter-personal skills with the ability to form productive working relationships with senior stakeholders in a variety of external organisations.
- A confident and articulate communicator.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with a high degree of grammatical correctness and punctuation.
- Preparation and recording of agendas, reports, and excellent minute taking skills.
To apply for this Governance Officer role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 52552SB.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.