|Job Title||Good Practice Development Officer - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£28k - 30k per year|
|Job Published||06 Aug 2015|
|Contact Name||OS Perm Team|
A leading membership organisation which provides support to and represents the voluntary and community sector, is recruiting for a Good Practice Development Officer to assist the Volunteer Centre Director in their South London office.
Main duties for the Good Practice Development Officer include:
• Responsible for overseeing the internal operations of the centre
• Supporting and developing organisations, groups and volunteer managers
• Encouraging and developing in the recruitment and management of volunteers
• Co-ordinating and delivering a pilot programme including: recruitment, managing and training a team of dedicated volunteers
• Working with the Senior Management team to develop good practice systems, policies and procedures
• Organising and delivering training, mentoring and building management systems
• Generating reports for senior Management
Essential criteria for the Good Practice Development Officer include:
• Experience of planning, co-ordinating training programmes and developing and delivering training courses
• Exposure within recruiting, managing and motivating volunteers
• Previous experience within community development and formal volunteering
To apply for this Good Practice Development Officer role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 52448KD all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.