|Job Title||Gift Aid Administrator|
|Salary||£22k - 24k per year|
|Job Published||18 Apr 2017|
|Contact||OS Temp Team|
Gift Aid Administrator - 6 month contract
Our client an international animal welfare charity are seeking and experienced Gift Aid administrator to join them on a short 6 month project to update some backlog to support the charity with the implementation of improvements to their Gift Aid system and processes, in order to maximise Gift Aid claim potential whilst ensuring compliance with current HMRC requirements.
Short description of role
- Process Gift Aid reports received from Blackbaud
- Update supporter tax information on Raiser's Edge
- Prepare hard copy and scanned Gift Aid documentation for submission to Blackbaud
- Document Gift Aid processes
- Maintain knowledge of current HMRC Gift Aid requirements and ensure updates are communicated to the team
- Support with Gift Aid process review, improvement and extension
- Support with internal audits of new Gift Aid claims
Experience and skills
- At least 6 months previous experience administering Gift Aid
- A good general software proficiency, including Microsoft Word and Outlook, and FTP software
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills, including pivot tables
- Experience using constituent relationship management software such as Raiser's Edge
- Ability to analyse documentation needs, and produce clear and concise documentation
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
Role: Gift Aid Administrator
Location: Central London
Employment Type: 6 month contract
Salary/rate: £22k - £24k (pro-rata)
Working hours: 35pw
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Our client is a leading childrens charity based in Barkingside (Central Line). They are recruiting an experienced Salesforce Administrator to create new users, process user requirements, create objects and complete various customisation requests. This role is very much user facing, so you ...
A national charity is seeking a Head of Supporter Experience and CRM to lead their team of 8, the successful candidate will have excellent knowledge of both technical database management and strong supporter care/ journey experience. Main duties for the Head of Supporter Experience and CRM: ...
Our client is a leading children's charity based in Barkingside (Central Line). They are recruiting to a newly created team - "Income and Innovation" and are looking for a Business Intelligence Manager to lead the team of two data analysts. The team will provide data reporting expertise to...
Based in Kings Cross, an international development organisation are currently looking for a Raiser's Edge expert to join them for 3 months to assist in a varied role. Your executive support experience will come into action when you are supporting the CEO with diary management, travel arrangemen...