|Job Title||Fundraising Trainer - EXPIRED|
|Salary||can be negotiated for the right candidate|
|Job Published||07 Sep 2015|
|Contact Name||Kristina Preston|
A national youth charity are currently recruiting for Fundraising Trainer for a 4month period to develop a neglected suite of training programmes as well as to look at designing new products.
The ideal Fundraising Trainer will either be an expert in this field, or a Learning & Development Advisor with experience working within Fundraising especially in areas such as grants, trusts and relationship management with donors and supporters.
Key responsibilities for the role include:
1. Conduct thorough training needs analyses across the Fundraising team
2. Design and develop training programmes to meet the Fundraising team?s objectives and requirements
3. Identify and implement further Learning and Development opportunities for the Fundraising team to complement formal training
4. Review and develop existing training programmes to ensure they meet learning objectives and reflect current best practice
5. Design learning materials to support training courses and to form pre-course and post-course distance learning packages
6. Work closely with subject matter experts in the Fundraising team when designing training
7. Run pilot versions of key Fundraising training programmes, providing a thorough evaluation of the pilots to refine and improve the programmes
8. Evaluate Fundraising training programmes to continuously improve delivery and ensure they meet individual and organisational needs
9. Be involved in the internal communication and promotion of the L&D offer for Fundraising to ensure high levels of engagement and attendance
10. Liaise with and brief external trainers/subject matter experts as required
11. Work with colleagues in the Learning and Development team to ensure smooth administration for training courses
Criteria required to fulfil the role include:
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV to the Education Team quoting reference number J53014SJ before Friday 11th September.