|Job Title||Fundraising Officer - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£20k - 25k per year|
|Job Published||24 Nov 2016|
|Contact Name||Fundraising Team|
This is a great opportunity to join one of the UK's leading youth arts organisation as their new Fundraising Officer. Working in this small and dedicated team you will help lead fundraising initiatives to maximise donor support and income.
Key areas of responsibilities:
- Manage a portfolio of existing donors and funders to maximise income
- Researching and approaching new funding sources to include trusts and foundations
- Manage the organisations fundraising events to include dinners and auctions
- Experience of fundraising within the arts, cultural, or charity sector
- Excellent communication and written skills
Closing Date: 28th November
Interview Date: 30th Nov - 1st Dec
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Andrew on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.