|Job Title||Fundraising Manager, Relationship Fundraising - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£40,000 per annum|
|Job Published||26 Jul 2016|
|Contact Name||Fundraising Team|
This highly regarded children’s hospital with its base overseas is recruiting for a Fundraising Manager to establish, implement and develop fundraising within the UK market.
The organisation already has a fledgling base of support in the UK and the charity is now seeking someone with previous fundraising experience, and expertise in major gifts, corporate or trusts and foundations fundraising, or a mix across relationship fundraising.
Key duties within this role will include:
- Generating funds for the organisation through effective implementation of a fundraising strategy
- Develop an annual fundraising plan and new strategies to obtain new corporate supporters, truss and foundation funders, as well as high net worth individuals
- Retain and develop relationships with existing donors and grow their support
- Manage the UK funding budget including income and expenditure to ensure budgets are met
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous relevant fundraising experience
- Excellent relationship management and communication skills, both written and verbal
- An entrepreneurial approach to work and the ability to work autonomously
- A target driven approach to fundraising
The charity is keen to hear from anyone who would like to discuss this opportunity further so please contact Alice at TPP on 020 7198 6040 for an initial chat about the role.
Alternatively feel free to email your CV to email@example.com in the first instance. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus, free training for fundraisers! All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.