|Job Title||Fundraising Manager (Corporate) - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£28,000 to £35,000|
|Job Published||12 Jan 2016|
|Contact Name||Alice Wood|
If you have previous experience working in a corporate fundraising role and would like to gain exposure working on a leading Charity of the Year partnership this role could be for you!
This very well respected UK disability charity that works across medical research, campaigning, and support, is recruiting for a Corporate Fundraising Manager to join its growing team. Having recently won a very prestigious COTY partnership the charity is going through a very exciting time and is looking for someone to contribute to the next couple of years’ success!
Working closely with the Senior Fundraising Manager the key duties within this role will include:
- Manage the charity’s corporate fundraising output in key sectors including finance, technology, tele-communications, and healthcare
- Supporting with the delivery of the charity’s largest ever COTY partnership
- Research and organise events, treks and appeals as part of the partnership
- Developing and implementing plans to identify and win new corporate partnerships within key sectors
- Manage a portfolio of corporate partners; devising and delivering innovative campaigns and propositions to build long term relationships
- Identify new opportunities for cause related marketing
- Working closely with colleagues to maximise corporate participation in events
- Track, analyse, and report on corporate fundraising results
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven track record of success in corporate fundraising
- Demonstrable experience of securing partnerships with £20,000+ through face to face relationship building amongst other methods
- Demonstrable experience of account managing corporate partnerships, ideally worth upwards of £50,000
- Experience of organising and delivering successful events
- Ability to communicate with donors in a confident manner to build strong relationships
- Experience of financial management and planning, and of producing budgets and reports
- Ability to present in an articulate manner with confidence
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Recruitment to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040 for an informal chat about the role, or send your CV to email@example.com.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher
TPP Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.