|Job Title||Fundraising Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£30000 - £33000 per annum|
|Job Published||17 Mar 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
This small independent UK children's charity with a really emotive cause is recruiting for a Fundraising Manager to join its dedicated team. This is a full time role and the post holder can be based at the charity's HO in Buckinghamshire office or home based.
Key duties within this position will include:
- Work with the Director to develop fundraising strategy
- Manage community fundraising for the charity
- Grow income over the next five years by expanding fundraising into new areas including corporate fundraising or trusts & foundations fundraising
- Maintain fundraising base and build on existing relationships with volunteers, donors and funders
- Manage and develop regional fundraising groups
- Ensure fundraisers and funders are thanked appropriately and consistently, and their achievements are celebrated
- Ensure a varied portfolio of fundraising activities including developing new events
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of, and a proven track record in, fundraising
- Extensive experience in a similar position
- Excellent relationship management and development skills
- Experience in strategy development and implementation
- Experience of managing volunteers
- Good networking and negotiation skills with the ability to be an excellent advocate for the charity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.