|Job Title||Fundraising Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£30k - 35k per year|
|Job Published||16 Jan 2017|
|Contact Name||Fundraising Team|
We are working with a national charity dedicated to championing and supporting relatives as caregivers to children to help recruit for their new Fundraising Manager. Working in this small and dedicated team, you will be responsible for generating significant funds for the organisation, primarily, through Trusts and Foundations in order for the charity to grow its reach and impact. The organisation is open to flexible working, compressed working, and part-time working.
Key duties within this role will include:
-Develop a funding strategy to support income growth in order to maximise the charities impact
- Identify, research, pitch, apply and secure funding opportunities from trusts, foundations, grant making sources
- Manage a portfolio of funders ensuring the continuation of support
- Develop and maintain effective relationships internally, working co-operatively and thoughtfully
- Contributing to the development of annual plans and budgets
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Significant experience of successfully soliciting funds from trust and statutory sources
- Significant experience of managing and developing relationships
- Strong communication skills, oral and written
- Experience of researching trusts and grant-making organisations
Closing Date: 30 Jan 2017
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Andrew on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.