|Job Title||Fundraising Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£25k - 30k per year|
|Job Published||08 Nov 2015|
|Contact Name||Regional Team|
Independent Charity - Fundraising Manager – Manchester - £25,000 - £30,000 – Reference J53437EDR
This Independent Charity based in Manchester is looking for a Fundraising Manager to join their team. As the sole fundraiser for the organization this is a broad and dynamic role! The Fundraising Manager will increase the contributions of individuals and groups to the charity by building relationships with supporters and exploring new fundraising opportunities. The Fundraising Manager will also work to raise awareness of the charity's work, aims and goals.
More specifically the Fundraising Manager will
- Manage corporate and community fundraising ensuring relationships with current supporters/fundraisers are managed effectively
- Proactively recruit, engage and manage new major donors/supporters/sponsors
- Maximise community and corporate income ensuring activities and relationships are initiated, built and maintained to the highest possible standard
- Maximise income from individual giving and events, including donations, appeals, in memoriam giving, high value gifts, committed giving, tribute funds and legacy income ensuring communication pathways are built and maintained to the highest possible standard
This is a diverse role and you will need:
- Significant experience in a fundraising role
- Experience of managing at least two of the following fundraising programmes: Legacy and In Memoriam, Donor management, Community, Employee and Corporate
- Proven experience of managing complex and multiple direct marketing campaigns
- Demonstrable experience of producing budgets and managing and controlling income and expenditure budgets
- Experience of developing strategies to increase fundraising income
- Extensive experience of engaging with the general public by telephone, face-to-face and through written communications
- Experience of a wide range of direct marketing activities including direct mail, telemarketing, e marketing and legacy marketing
-Experience of making presentations to a range of audiences
To discuss the rile in more detail please call Ellen Drummond on 0191 2299595 and to apply for the role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference J53437EDR
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.