|Job Title||Fundraising Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£36,000 - 39,621 per year|
|Job Published||12 Aug 2015|
|Contact Name||Fundraising Team|
This entrepreneurial women’s charity is recruiting for a Fundraising Manager to join their small but dynamic team to drive forward their fundraising strategy. You will be responsible for managing a small portfolio of relationships whilst motivating the fundraising team. This is a challenging role suitable for an ambitious fundraiser taking the next step in their career.
Key duties within this position will include:
- Provide regular supervision for members of the Fundraising Team, to monitor the quality of work and ensure that all staff have clear objectives.
- Oversee the recruitment and induction of staff, volunteers, and students.
- To oversee the delivery of a fundraising strategy and fundraising work plan containing specific targets and timescales.
- To instigate and manage a small portfolio of high value relationships with corporates and major donors.
- To work closely with the Fundraising Team to identify, research and develop potential new funding sources and partners.
- Work with the team to deliver opportunities for fundraising and marketing campaigns.
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of managing a team.
- Experience of developing & managing fundraising strategies with a focus of either corporate or major donor.
- Strong project management and financial management skills.
Closing Date: ASAP
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
If you know someone who is interested in this role either email us their contact details or ask them to contact us directly. Please make sure they mention your referral, as we reward recommendations with £100 if we place them in a permanent role.