|Job Title||Fundraising Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£30k per year|
|Job Published||21 Jul 2015|
|Contact Name||Fundraising Team|
TPP is recruiting for an innovative and ambitious Fundraising Manager, responsible for a small fundraising team, at a leading UK charity supporting elderly people within one of its Surrey centres. You will be responsible for developing a fundraising strategy, focussing initially on growing income from community fundraising, community events, and some trusts and grants. This is an excellent opportunity for any individual looking to evolve their role and take an autonomous lead on the direction of fundraising for the centre. As this is based in an area with a rural community, it is essential that you hold a full driving licence and have access to a car.
The key responsibilities for this role include:
- Developing an ambitious and engaging fundraising strategy, aiming to grow income over the next five years.
- Proactively lead, manage and develop a small team of two fundraisers, providing clear leadership, supervision, support and guidance.
- Make active visits to local groups and organisations, giving presentations to inspire and engage supporters with fundraising programmes.
- Actively recruit and steward local supporter fundraising groups, ensuring maintenance and growth of existing and new relationships with individual supporters.
- Spend around 20% of your time focussing on the development of grants and trusts applications, specifically local trusts, parish councils and foundations, generating unrestricted and restricted funds for the centre.
- Continually evaluating all fundraising streams, producing quarterly reports.
The successful candidate should have the following experience:
- Experience of community or events fundraising. Some exposure to trust fundraising would be desirable.
- Proven experience of managing and leading a small team of people.
- Experience of strategy development and implementation.
- Demonstrable experience of effective relationship building and stewardship of supporters.
- Good networking and negotiation skills.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Recruitment to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040, or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher
TPP Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.