|Job Title||Fundraising and PR Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£34k per year|
|Job Published||15 Jul 2016|
|Contact Name||Fundraising Team|
This ‘small charity with a big heart’ that works to support and enhance the lives of terminally ill and disabled children, is looking for a Fundraising and PR Manager to proactively manage and execute their fundraising and PR campaigns and activities.
This would be the ideal role for somebody with fundraising experience looking to take their next step in their fundraising career, or for an existing Fundraising Manager who is looking to make a real impact within a smaller organisation.
You will be an excellent communicator and a good planner and event manager, with an understanding of budgeting and experience of working with volunteers. This is a multi-faceted role so would suit somebody who is well-organised and eager to explore opportunities.
Key duties within this role will include:
- Initiating fundraising and PR campaigns, and working with the Chief Executive and the rest of the fundraising team to manage and execute
- Writing mailing campaigns and managing from conception to end
- Fundraising event management, compiling PR plans, working with external stakeholders, managing staff participation
- Line management of three members of the team plus volunteers
- Budgeting and accurate financial record keeping and reporting
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Substantial experience within a charity across two or more areas of fundraising
- Previous line management and volunteer management experience
- Experience of using a fundraising database, and ability to understand and demonstrate the importance of
- Budgeting and financial record keeping
- Events logistics and management
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
Closing date for applications: ASAP
To discuss this opportunity further please contact Lorraine at TPP on 020 7198 6040 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.