|Job Title||Fundraising and Communications Manager - EXPIRED|
|Location||City of London, London|
|Salary||£30000 - £40000 per annum|
|Job Published||01 Dec 2014|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
We are recruiting for a medical charity based in South West London the role is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced fundraiser who is ready to step up into a managerial position. You will be the main fundraiser in the department and over time will develop your own team. This is a diverse opportunity covering multiple fundraising strands, if you are looking for exposure into different types of fundraising, please apply.
Key duties within this position will include:
- Proactively identifying funding opportunities and working collaboratively with internal colleagues to develop new and existing income streams for such work
- To be personally responsible for managing relationships with, and securing funding from, funders capable of giving at the highest level
- Developing effective, relevant and creative funding proposals
- To create strategic plans and to set income and expenditure targets
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Extensive fundraising and communications experience
- Proven track record of generating income
- Excellent inter-personal skills and the ability to engage with a wide range of individuals
- Some line management experience
- Demonstrable very high level written and verbal communication skills
If you are interested in applying, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or email your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference number in the subject line.
If you know someone who is interested in this role either email us their contact details or ask them to contact us directly. Please make sure they mention your referral, as we reward recommendations with £100 if we place them in a permanent role.
CLOSING DATE: ASAP
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.
TPP Not for Profit was voted Best Recruitment Agency 2014 at the IoF PIFAs.