|Job Title||Fundraiser - The Lifeboat Fund - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£29475 - £34676 per annum + London weighting|
|Job Published||10 Feb 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
This emergency rescue charity is one of the UKs most loved brands and they are currently recruiting for a Campaign Fundraiser to work on their established fundraising campaign which raises £1.1 million each year. Responsible for assisting with the development of the strategy and management of the campaign income is maximised.
Key duties within this position will include:
- Project manage and deliver identified priorities, evaluating and measuring success
- Co-ordinate and assist delivery of defined fundraising campaigns including Payroll Giving and events in support of the appeal
- Build and develop introductions and relationships with key stakeholders
- Define KPIs and help ensure timely delivery of non-financial targets and financial target
- Work with stakeholders to develop a suite of fundraising products
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience of fundraising from individuals
- Thorough project management experience from concept to delivery
- Proven experience of building long term relationships with high level individual stakeholders
- Experience of fundraising events, payroll giving and social media
- Exceptional listening skills and effective written and oral communication skills
- Creative, imaginative, shows initiative, a self-starter
Closing Date: 22nd February
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.